2019 SOFIC - May 20-23, 2019
Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
To view the 2019 SOFIC exhibit space tier system, click here.
The exhibitor application website will be available August 1 – August 31, 5:00pm EST. Applications are not accepted on a first come, first serve basis, so company’s have the full month to apply.
Click here to submit your application for exhibit space. No login is required to submit an application.
Once the application period closes, all companies will be placed into a tier. We will then begin allocating booth space with tier 1 and continue with the subsequent tiers (2, then 3, and so on) until all exhibit space it full. Should exhibit space sell out before getting through all the tiers, any companies from remaining tiers will automatically be placed at the top of the wait list.
- NDIA Corporate Membership must be active to qualify for tiers 1-9. All non members, as of August 31, 2018, will be placed in tier 10.
- Furniture packages (carpet, table, chairs, and wastebasket) will NOT be included with exhibit booths. It will be each exhibiting company’s responsibility to order these items through our general service contractor once the service kit is available (typically in February/March).
- There will be 45 8’x10’ booths available in tier 1 (new exhibitors). Note that these booth sizes will be 8’x10’ and will cost the same as our standard 10’x10', $3,000.
- The rate per square foot for NDIA Corporate Members will be $30.00, Non Members will be $35.00, and the rate for an 8’x10’ in the tier 1 (new exhibitors) will be $3,000.
What is included with booth space?
- Standard back and side drapery
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign
- Two full conference badges per 10'x10' space. Full conference badges include access to conference sessions, Tuesday afternoon exhibit hall reception, networking breaks, and early/late access to the exhibit hall
- Mobile app listing
- In print company description and exhibitor listing (deadlines apply)
- 24 hour security from move-in to move-out
- Carpet and furnishings are NOT included with your booth and must be ordered through the exhibitor service manual (typically available in February/March)
NDIA Exhibits & Sponsorship Team
Allison H. Carpenter, Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships, email@example.com, 703-247-2573
Sarah O'Hanley, Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-247-9460
Abby Abdala, Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships, email@example.com, 703-247-9461