2018 SOFIC - May 21-24, 2018
Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
Due to the exceptionally high demand for SOFIC exhibit space in 2018, NDIA will continue the procedure that was implemented for 2017 SOFIC. This system is designed to provide structure and transparency into the booth purchasing process, introduce new companies into the Exhibit Hall each year, ensure the presence of a set of ‘foundation’ exhibitors, and provide a path for companies to improve their opportunity for obtaining booth space. The tier system assigns preference to groups of potential exhibitors on the basis of their NDIA membership status and prior year NDIA exhibit, sponsor and advertising profiles.
To view the 2018 SOFIC exhibit space tier system, please click here.
The exhibit space application period has now closed. The application website was open August 1 through August 31, 2017, 5:00pm EDT. We received over 400 applications! The NDIA Team will be placing each company that applied into their appropriate tier based on the criteria in the document linked above. Once each company has been placed into a tier, we still start contacting companies to select booth space. We will start with Tiers 0 and 1 and work our way through the tiers until all exhibit space has been allocated. We appreciate your patience as we work through this process.
If you missed the application period, we encourage companies to still complete the exhibit space form which can be completed by clicking here.
You will be required to login. If you are not sure if your company has an Exhibits profile, please contact Allison Carpenter or Sarah O'Hanley to confirm. Please do not automatically create a new account. The account that the form is submitted under, will be the account that booth space is booked under, should your company receive space.
Key Changes in 2018
- Furniture packages (carpet, table, chairs, and wastebasket) will not be included with exhibit booths this year. It will be each exhibiting company’s responsibility to order these items through the Arata Exposition Service Kit once it is available.
- There will be 40 slots available (versus 30 in previous years) in Tier 0 (new exhibitors) this year. Note that these booth sizes will be 8’x10’ and will cost the same as our standard 10’x10', $2,900.
- The rate per square foot will be $29.00, with the exception of the 8’x10’s which will be $2,900 per booth.
- After receiving such positive feedback, we will be using onPeak again for housing. We are anticipating an early fall (early October) opening of the room blocks.
What is included with booth space?
All booths include:
- Standard back and side drapery
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign
- Two full conference badges per 10'x10' space
- Full conference badges include access to conference sessions, Tuesday afternoon exhibit hall reception, and early/late access to the exhibit hall
- Discounted price for additional booth personnel
- Mobile app listing
- Digital listing: product categories, company description
- In print company description and exhibitor listing (deadlines apply)
- 24 hour security from move-in to move-out
NDIA Exhibits & Sponsorship Team
Allison H. Carpenter, Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships, email@example.com, 703-247-2573
Sarah O'Hanley, Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-247-9460
as of 09/06/2017