2018 SOFIC - May 21-24, 2018
Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
SAVE THE DATE: May 20-23, 2019
More information for 2019 SOFIC will be posted soon. You can view the 2019 tier system (how exhibit space is allocated) by clicking on "2019 Exhibit Information" on the menu bar above.
Looking for attendee registration or agenda items? Visit www.sofic.org for more information.
Exhibit Space is SOLD OUT.
To view the 2018 SOFIC exhibit space tier system, please click here.
Key Changes in 2018
- Furniture packages (carpet, table, chairs, and wastebasket) will not be included with exhibit booths this year. It will be each exhibiting company’s responsibility to order these items through the Arata Exposition Service Kit once it is available.
- There will be 40 slots available (versus 30 in previous years) in Tier 0 (new exhibitors) this year. Note that these booth sizes will be 8’x10’ and will cost the same as our standard 10’x10', $2,900.
- The rate per square foot will be $29.00, with the exception of the 8’x10’s which will be $2,900 per booth.
- After receiving such positive feedback, we will be using onPeak again for housing. We are anticipating an early fall (early October) opening of the room blocks.
What is included with booth space?
All booths include:
- Standard back and side drapery
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign
- Two full conference badges per 10'x10' space
- Full conference badges include access to conference sessions, Tuesday afternoon exhibit hall reception, and early/late access to the exhibit hall
- Mobile app listing
- In print company description and exhibitor listing (deadlines apply)
- 24 hour security from move-in to move-out
NDIA Exhibits & Sponsorship Team
Allison H. Carpenter, Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships, email@example.com, 703-247-2573
Sarah O'Hanley, Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-247-9460
as of 02/01/2018