2018 SOFIC - May 21-24, 2018
Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
Exhibit Space is SOLD OUT. To add your company to the wait list, please complete the application here. You will be required to login. If you are not sure if your company has an Exhibits profile, please contact Allison Carpenter or Sarah O'Hanley to confirm. Please do not automatically create a new account. The account that the form is submitted under, will be the account that booth space is booked under, should your company receive space.
Note that you will receive two confirmation e-mails. One with the subject, "Your Signed Application for Booth Space." This is a copy of the application you completed. The second will be with the subject, "Confirmation of Contract Acceptance." This acknowledges that you have signed and understand the rules and regulations should your company receive exhibit space. As cancellations or mergers occur, we will contact companies on the wait list directly.
Due to the exceptionally high demand for SOFIC exhibit space in 2018, NDIA continued the procedure that was implemented for 2017 SOFIC. This system is designed to provide structure and transparency into the booth purchasing process, introduce new companies into the Exhibit Hall each year, ensure the presence of a set of ‘foundation’ exhibitors, and provide a path for companies to improve their opportunity for obtaining booth space. The tier system assigns preference to groups of potential exhibitors on the basis of their NDIA membership status and prior year NDIA exhibit, sponsor and advertising profiles.
To view the 2018 SOFIC exhibit space tier system, please click here.
Key Changes in 2018
- Furniture packages (carpet, table, chairs, and wastebasket) will not be included with exhibit booths this year. It will be each exhibiting company’s responsibility to order these items through the Arata Exposition Service Kit once it is available.
- There will be 40 slots available (versus 30 in previous years) in Tier 0 (new exhibitors) this year. Note that these booth sizes will be 8’x10’ and will cost the same as our standard 10’x10', $2,900.
- The rate per square foot will be $29.00, with the exception of the 8’x10’s which will be $2,900 per booth.
- After receiving such positive feedback, we will be using onPeak again for housing. We are anticipating an early fall (early October) opening of the room blocks.
What is included with booth space?
All booths include:
- Standard back and side drapery
- 7" x 44" booth identification sign
- Two full conference badges per 10'x10' space
- Full conference badges include access to conference sessions, Tuesday afternoon exhibit hall reception, and early/late access to the exhibit hall
- Mobile app listing
- In print company description and exhibitor listing (deadlines apply)
- 24 hour security from move-in to move-out
NDIA Exhibits & Sponsorship Team
Allison H. Carpenter, Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships, email@example.com, 703-247-2573
Sarah O'Hanley, Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-247-9460
as of 02/01/2018