2017 SOFIC - May 15-18, 2017
Tampa Convention Center, Tampa, FL
Due to the exceptionally high demand for SOFIC exhibit space, NDIA will continue in 2017 with the purchasing procedure that was implemented for 2016 SOFIC.
The procedure is designed to inject more structure and transparency into the booth purchasing process, introduce new companies into the Exhibit Hall each year, ensure the presence of a set of ‘foundation’ exhibitors around which to build an attractive show floor, and provide a path for companies to improve their opportunity for obtaining booth space.
The procedure starts fresh each year, and is a Tier system that assigns preference to groups of potential exhibitors on the basis of their NDIA membership status and prior year NDIA exhibiting and advertising profiles.
This procedure is a 3 step process:
(1) Interested companies apply for booth space.
(2) Companies are sorted into their respective Tiers and processed in a random lottery selection.
(3) Booth space assignment according to space available within the Tier system.
When to apply for booth space for 2017 SOFIC? The application process is now closed.
What does the booth include?
- Carpet, one 6' draped table, 2 Chairs and a wastebasket with each 10x10 booth up to 300 sq. ft.
- Two complimentary full registrations for exhibit personnel, per 10' x 10'
- Company profile online and in the onsite guide
- Ability to upload press releases to the online company profile
- 24 hour security
- Fabric back and side walls
- A 7" x 44" ID sign
- Access to all conference wide networking social functions in the exhibit hall
- No extra fees for corner or island booths
Other items, including electric power are not included, but can be ordered. Order forms from the approved vendors will be in the Exhibitor Service Kit that comes out in January 2017.
How much will Exhibit Space Cost?
- NDIA Corporate Member Rate: $27.00 / sq. ft. Note: Corporate Member dues must be current to be able to receive the member rate and membership must be maintained through 2017 SOFIC.
- U.S. Government Agencies and Academic Institutions: $27.00 / sq. ft.
- Non-Corporate Member Rate: $34.00/ sq. ft.
Is there a NDIA Corporate Membership discount on booth space?
Yes there is a discount, and all corporate member applicants are placed ahead of non-member applicants.
To qualify for the corp member rate for booth space (a $700 savings per 10’ x 10’), your company must join NDIA as a corp member prior to August 31, 2016.
Is my company an NDIA Corporate Member?
To see current list of NDIA Corporate Members click here.
If your company does not appear on the NDIA Corporate Member list and you would like information on joining, contact: Mr. Michael Kibler, phone: 703-247-2571, email: email@example.com
When can hotel rooms be reserved?
Hotel room blocks for 2017 SOFIC are currently not open. Everyone will be notified once the hotel information is finalized.
Please note: Third party companies have not been contracted by NDIA to assist you in booking your reservation. Please contact Mrs. Christy Mason, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 247-2568 if you have been approached by a third party company.
How do I know you got my application?
You will receive an automatic confirmation with your application number. If you did not receive a confirmation, check your spam box first and if it is not there then resubmit because your application did not go through.
Will the exhibit space sell out in August?
Yes, we usually receive more requests for space then what is available.
Will everyone who applies in August get a booth space?
No, we usually run out of space for companies in Tier 4 and the "Wait List" begins.
Exhibits - Luellen Hoffman 703-247-9460, email@example.com
Sponsorships - Allison H. Carpenter 703-247-2573, firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising - Dino Pignotti 703-247-2541, email@example.com
Conference - Christy Mason 703-247-2586, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership - Michael Kibler 703-247-2571, email@example.com
SOFIC Future Show Dates
May 22-24, 2018
May 28-30, 2019
May 19-21, 2020
NDIA is a nonprofit association and follows full compliance with the Federal Government Executive Order promoting efficient spending.