Due to the exceptionally high demand for SOFIC exhibit space in 2018, NDIA will continue the procedure that was implemented for 2017 SOFIC. This system is designed to provide structure and transparency into the booth purchasing process, introduce new companies into the Exhibit Hall each year, ensure the presence of a set of ‘foundation’ exhibitors, and provide a path for companies to improve their opportunity for obtaining booth space. The tier system assigns preference to groups of potential exhibitors on the basis of their NDIA membership status and prior year NDIA exhibit, sponsor and advertising profiles.
To view the 2018 SOFIC exhibit space tier system, please click here.
To apply for 2018 SOFIC exhibit space, please click here. You will be required to login. If you are not sure if your company has an Exhibits profile, please contact Allison Carpenter or Sarah O'Hanley to confirm. Please do not automatically create a new account. The account that the application is submitted under, will be the account that booth space is booked under, should your company receive space.
Key Changes in 2018
- Furniture packages (carpet, table, chairs, and wastebasket) will not be included with exhibit booths this year. It will be each exhibiting company’s responsibility to order these items through the Arata Exposition Service Kit once it is available.
- There will be 40 slots available (versus 30 in previous years) in Tier 0 (new exhibitors) this year. Note that these booth sizes will be 8’x10’ and will cost the same as our standard 10’x10, $2,900.
- The rate per square foot will be $29.00, with the exception of the 8’x10’s which will be $2,900 per booth.
- After receiving such positive feedback, we will be using onPeak again for housing. We are anticipating an early fall (early October) opening of the room blocks.
- NDIA Corporate Membership must be valid August 31, 2017 - May 25, 2018 to maintain SOFIC exhibit space
As more information becomes available, it will be provided here.
Exhibits & Sponsorships POC
Allison H. Carpenter, Director, Exhibits & Sponsorships, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-247-2573
Sarah O'Hanley, Manager, Exhibits & Sponsorships, email@example.com, 703-247-9460